<body> <body>


Monday, December 12, 2005
2:30 AM


ahhh! I completly forgot I had a blog and sharon is asking me to update. hahaha
Hmmm, the holidays are pretty much boring. Can't wait for next week! I'm going out with my cousins and stay over at their house.
oh yeah, just yesterday I was at orchard waiting for the traffic lights to turn red and there was this couple smoking beside me, the guy blew right into my face ok! so I just walked to the side. AND GUESS WHAT!?
The wife, I suppose, or whatever got so pissed becuse I did that and she stared at me the whole time. She was putting her hands on her hip and giving me that kind of look like ( you want to fight ?). What is her problem right ?
I was quite freaked out too, they are like gangsters. Oh so the lights turned green, and we started crossing the road. She was NUTS I tell you, she kept on turning behind to see if I was like staring at them! Gosh, her husband, or whatever again, did'nt even care! why should she. In the end, I went into isetan but she did'nt.
Sheesh, I've never seen such people in my life! hahaha, ok enough of them, they suck.




profile

Manda.
020991
MGS
SEC 4I (:
Tennis

Links

agnes
audrey
amanda mak
amanda soo
annette
angie
bellejoy
carrot
charissa
cheryl
doreen
ernie
genia
Jing
katrina
mary
mag
melanie
nick
lydia
petrina
raina
Samantha
Sharon
serene
valerie
velon
vera
ying xin
zhiwai
wingyan

3I (:



whisper

credits

Layout: x
Brushes: x o
x
Fonts: x
Images: x o x